Your privacy is important to us. Because of this we give you insight in which personal data we use and why we use it.
If you create an account we process and save your:
- your email address
- your fullname
- your Facebook/Google username when logged in via this third party.
If you share information we may collect and process the following information:
- pictures, you’ve added to a spot or review
- trips and spots created by you
- location, person or venue searches
- who you follow.
Kitesurftheworld processes these personal data to enable you to share your experience and to optimize our service.
Automated metrics data
To help you with struggles on the page and uptimize the further use of the website we receive data:
- info about usage: search terms, what pages you view, your access time, the time you wander around on each page, your IP-address, the redirected pages
- Info to fix device related bug: browser model/version, operatings system, your hardware model, unique ID, language and wireless network.
Data we receive from third parties
On our website we use third party website’s and appliciations. They may give us information about your activity when using the website, or data from browsers (version and settings), operatings system, device models, location information, IP address, mobile device and advertising indentifiers (e.g. Apple IDFA or Google Advertising ID), as well as cookie information.
When created an account via Facebook, we may receive some information from them, such as your first name, last name, Facebook ID, gender, birthday and your email address.
On this website the weather widget of Windfinder.com GmbH & Co.KG is integrated. Your IP address will be transmitted to Windfinder.com GmbH & Co.KG to display the weather data. Further personal data will not be transmitted. Your IP address will be logged by Windfinder.com GmbH & Co.KG for technical reasons and deleted after 7 days. est.